Choose the Building Option that Gives You the Quickest Payback
Thinking about building or renovating your dream home? With Thermocore structural insulated wall and roof panels, the cost of building becomes an investment that pays back your bank account and the environment for years to come. Thermocore SIPs give you:
- Lower utility bills every month thanks to the highest insulation value possible with heavy-duty polyurethane foam
- Comfort in every spot of your home—no drafts; just consistent temperatures
- Better air quality and noise reduction
- Faster build time with ready-to-install, insulated panels
You can find other energy-saving options on the market. What makes Thermocore SIPs your best choice?
- Only Thermocore’s patented 4-inch insulated wall panels accommodate standard building materials, eliminating the need for costly window and door jamb extensions
- Every Thermocore panel includes electrical boxes and conduit designed to your specifications to reduce your building costs
- Precise, computer-controlled cutting of each customized panel makes construction faster and easier
- Virtually waste-free production protects the environment
Thermocore’s innovative, personalized process turns your plans into reality faster. Our customized SIPs manufacturing gives you maximum design flexibility, whether you’re building a timber frame or traditional home, small or large. Worried about extra costs over other building options? Everything is included with Thermocore SIPs; no additional steps or expenses required, unlike many other manufacturers. With energy savings that keep coming as long as you own your home, you’ll enjoy lower expenses for the long-term. What if your builder never used SIPs before? Construction is fast and easy with precision-cut Thermocore Structural Insulated Panels, and we’ll help every step of the way.
For more information on how to increase the comfort of your home while adding dollars to your wallet, just give us a call. Already have drawings for your dream home? We’re happy to provide a quote for a sturdy, energy-saving SIPs envelope.